viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Weekend!!!!!!!!

Last weekend was full of emotions. First, Friday started well. My friends called me to invite me to a party. We went to "Blondie" discotheque, because there was a "Depeche mode special", my favourite band. Only music by Depeche Mode!!!!!!!!!!! We danced all night. I was great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt very well because I was with people that share my taste in music, besides they were all very nice.




But, on Saturday everything changed...My mother was very sick, with a headache and a stomachache. She has got an awful disease, but I don't want to talk about this. It Is sad for me to talk about my mom’s disease. I think all the time about the this. My mom is the most important person for me and we have both shared this difficult situation.

1 comentario:

Fatamorgana dijo...

I thing than Valeria's english is so good... but I fin a couple like this: Valeria wrote "to go a party", and the correct form of write this idea is "to go to a party" and, at the end she wrote "I Think all time in the this" but I woul write this: "In think all time in my mom desease"